WP Mobile Menu — The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu
Need some help with the mobile website experience? Need an Mobile Menu plugin that keep your mobile visitors engaged?
WP Mobile Menu is the best WordPress responsive mobile menu. Provide to your mobile visitor an easy access to your site content using any device smartphone/tablet/desktop.
Se below the lisf of features of what our WordPress Responsive Menu can do for you.
No coding knowledge is required. Works with all WordPress responsive themes.
This are the features that will keep your mobile visitors engaged
- 3 Depth Menu Level
- Naked Header
- Overlay Mask when the menu is opened
- Logo/Text Branding
- Background image for the menus
- Naked Header
- Hide specific elements when the Mobile Menu is visible(theme menus, or any html element)
- Google Fonts
- Customise the styling of your mobile menus
- Display Type — Slideout Over Content, Slideout Push Content
- [Premium] Disable Mobile Menus in specific pages
- [Premium] Alternative menus per page
- [Premium] Menus only visible for logged in users
- [Premium] Header Live Search
- [Premium] Header Banner(above and below the header)
- [Premium] Footer menus
- [Premium] Menus Display Type — Overlay Full Width, Slideout From Top
- [Premium] Sliding menus
- [Premium] 2000+ Icons (FontAwesome, Fontelicon, Iconic, Entypo, Typicons)
- [Premium] Animated Icons
- [Premium] 5th Depth Menu Levels
- [Premium] Copyright section
- [Premium] Import/Export options
- and much more…
Increase your Woocommerce shop website sales conversion
- [Premium ECOMMERCE] Menu Cart Icon
- [Premium ECOMMERCE] Sliding Cart
- [Premium ECOMMERCE] Checkout and View Cart buttons in Sliding Cart
- [Premium ECOMMERCE] Account links in Sliding Cart
- [Premium ECOMMERCE] Mobile Product Filter
- [Premium ECOMMERCE] Header Products Live Search
Note: some of the features are Premium. To have access to those features you will need WP Mobile Menu Premium. You can get WP Mobile Menu Premium here!
- Mobile Booster: Several features that will help you to optimize the speed and user experience in your website when using mobile devices.
I need help or I have a doubt, check our Support
Great Support, our free support is above the average. Only the Premium support is better and faster.
Bug reports for WP Mobile Menu are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- WP Mobile Menu animated Demo.
- WP Mobile Menu Header Types.
- WP Mobile Menu Demo.
- Left Menu Demo.
- Right Menu Demo.
- General Options.
- Header options.
- Left Menu options.
- Right Menu options.
- Color options.
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for «WP Mobile Menu»
- Click «Install»
Download and install the .zip file in the WordPress plugin page of your website
- Unzip and upload the mob-menu directory into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Активируйте плагин используя меню ‘Плагины’ в WordPress
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Not available at the moment
Very nice, good support
Really nice plugin with fast support
Jolly good — considering it is free
Участники и разработчики
«WP Mobile Menu — The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu» — проект с открытым исходным кодом. В развитие плагина внесли свой вклад следующие участники:
«WP Mobile Menu — The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu» переведён на 1 язык. Благодарим переводчиков за их работу.
Заинтересованы в разработке?
- Fix! — Fix SDK Security issue
- Fix! — Dynamic CSS Bug
Fix! — Retina logo bug
New! — 2 Menu locations for the left/right menu (useful for translation plugins)
Documentation, Reference Materials, and Tutorials for your WooCommerce products
WordPress comes with easy to use menu functionality, letting you quickly create custom menus and place them in your theme’s menu areas or even in a widgetized area with the menus widget. WooCommerce adds a number of things that you can include in your menu, such as product categories and product tags. You can do this using the standard WordPress options.
The WordPress menus functionality is well documented on the WordPress codex, but we’ve set up a summary here to get you started.
Finding the Menu Settings ↑ Back to top
You can customize your menu by going to Appearance > Menus:
Alternatively, you can use the Customizer and choose Menus:
Adding Links ↑ Back to top
By default WordPress will start by adding all of your pages to the default navigation menu.
Here’s a menu created for a sample WooCommerce shop, using our Storefront theme:
Your first step will be to create a menu (if you haven’t already) and then add things to it. You can create as many menus as you’d like, but you’ll only be able to assign them to existing locations.
Here’s what the same menu looks like via Appearances > Menus:
In the left hand column is a list of all your pages, as well as custom post types, categories, tags, etc… You can then select certain pages, or products, or categories and add them to the menu you are creating. For example, if you are using WooCommerce adding categories to your menu is common.
Creating Drop Down Menus ↑ Back to top
Once an item is added to a menu, those menu items can be rearranged to create sub menu items. There is an easy drag and drop method you can use to create these, shown in the gif below. To create a drop down menu drag a menu item slightly to the right of the menu item above it to create a sub item (parent/child) relationship in the menu.
You can also click the down arrow to reveal more information and there click the Up one, Down one, Under [item above it], and To the top.
WordPress adds text to let you know when when a menu item has become a sub item:
Adding A Home Link ↑ Back to top
Adding a “Home” link to your menu is useful if you want to give users quick access back to your front page, or if you have set a static page as your front page, and want a “Home” item in your menu. The logos in our themes are also links to your home page, but this helps some users with a specific link saying home.
To add a “Home” link, click View Allunder the Pagespanel. If you have a page set as your home page in your Settings > Reading settings then it shows up under all pages with the Home: [Page Title] text.
Managing Locations ↑ Back to top
It’s up to the theme developer to decide how many menu locations a theme should have. Regardless, there are two easy ways to assign a menu you just created to a menu location.
While creating or editing your menu, you can assign it’s location at the bottom of the menu. There is also a Manage Locations tab where you can assign all locations a menu from one screen. Helpful if your theme has many menu locations.
Adding Product Categories ↑ Back to top
To add Product Categories to your menu, you might need to enable them first in the Screen Options. Then add and organize your product categories as you would any other menu item.
Sober – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Latest Version 2.1.3 – March 11 – Changelog
WordPress 5.1.x Ready
WooCommerce 3.5.x Ready
Sober is a unique and modern WordPress e-commerce theme built with Bootstrap and powered by Visual Composer. It was built for your digital store, hi-tech store, watch store, men store, women store, clothing store, furniture store, bookstore, cosmetics shop, luxury jewelry, and accessories store…
Furthermore, this amazing theme is integrated with WooCommerce, many plugins with lots of features, mini cart, custom widgets, unlimited color schemes, Slider with smooth transition effects, Menu with multiple column styles and advanced widgets… You are free to control this theme in order to make your store more friendly and adorable for your customers…
Let’s experience this awesomeness and to explore more features in this theme. We are sure that you will fall in love with our Sober at first sight.
See how people use Sober
Powerful eCommerce Functionality
The theme was built for WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress, which helps you sell anything online, shippable goods, virtual or digital files.
- Sell Simple or Variable Products
- Sell Digital / Downloadable Products
- Sell External / Affiliate Products
- Built-in Order Tracking System
- Intricate Tax & Shipping Options
- Fully Responsive Design;
- Customers can Rate / Review Products
- Unlimited Categories & Sub-Categories
- Filter Products (eg: by size, color, etc.)
- Powerful Store Management
- Built-in Coupon System
- Gain Insights from the Store Reports
- Easy Shipping Calculator
- Catalog Mode Option
- SEO Optimized
- Optional Wishlist
- 10 predefined homepage layouts
- 6 header layouts
- Sticky header options – Normal sticky and smart sticky supported
- Visual Composer Included
- Revolution Slider Included
- Powerfull Theme Options Panel
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Mega menu supported
- 3 shop layouts
- Product quick view
- 5 single product layouts
- Product variation swatches – with helps of plugin Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
- MailChimp supported
- Multi Currency supported
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Compatible
- Advanced WooCommerce listing elements in Visual Page Builder: Recent (Latest) products, Featured products, Sale products, Best sellers…
- Custom layouts (sidebar-content, full content, content-sidebar)
- Blog format styles: standard, image, gallery, video, audio, quote, link.
- Demo content included
- Font Awesome icons
- SEO Friendly
- Responsive & Retina ready
- Bootstrap components compatible
- Google Fonts Support
- Very Clearly Documentation (Step by Step)
- Fast Support
- And much more…
Version 2.0.0 – June 9, 2017
Version 1.2.3 – May 23, 2017 Version 1.2.2 – May 10, 2017 Version 1.2.1 – April 27, 2017 Version 1.2.0 – April 10, 2017 Version 1.1.5 – March 10, 2017 Version 1.1.4 – March 02, 2017 Version 1.1.3 – February 25, 2017 Version 1.1.2 – February 14, 2017 Version 1.1.1 – February 10, 2017 Version 1.1.0 – February 3, 2017 Version 1.0.8 – January 17, 2017 Version 1.0.7 – January 12, 2017 Version 1.0.6 – January 11, 2017 Version 1.0.5 – January 5, 2017 Version 1.0.4 – December 31, 2016 Version 1.0.3 – December 30, 2016 Version 1.0.2 – December 29, 2016 Version 1.0.1 – December 27, 2016 Version 1.0 – December 27, 2016